As a member of Baker Group, the Equipment and Tool Coordinator will report directly to the Warehouse Manager and is accountable for actively managing the Equipment and Tools at Baker Group.
Applicant must have knowledge of a wide variety of tools/equipment and operating knowledge to be a success in this position. Understand new and used cost, recording information in various software programs and understand logistics of job aites. This position will reduce Baker Group’s cost and increase revenue by tracking tools/equipment accurately.
- Performs related work as required to manage the overall Equipment and Tools. Tracking and recording usage.
- Process fixed asset transactions, including acquisition, transfers, and dispositions. Maintain accurate records of these activities.
- Maintain records and post transactions for equipment. Update rental charges and billing profiles as necessary.
- Reconcile select general ledger accounts.
- Process and reconcile intercompany transactions.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed.
- Monitor Rental Agreements, tracking usage of the agreements.
- Research date, AED Green Book, Blue Construction Book and MCA to accurate reflect our Rental Rates.
- Sales and use tax as it relates to purchasing equipment or renting equipment.
- General knowledge of equipment and tools and the industry.
- Ability to repair small tools.
- Customer service at the counter.
- Organization, in thought and physical presence.
- Performs any other duties as related to equipment or warehouse activities
- Overall understanding of equipment/tool cost of ownership and systems to account for and recover cost through rental to customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, including:
- Outlook, Excel, Word is required.
- Strong knowledge of tools and equipment
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports to various levels of management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written
Baker Group - 11 months ago
Baker Group is the Midwest's leading provider of critical building infrastructure systems. For over 50 years we have been the contractor of...