Carefusion Life-changers find innovative ways to improve our customer's ability to provide healthcare to their patients. One way is our search for bold and inspired employees across the globe. Are you ready to change lives? Join our 15,000 employees to help clinicians solve some of healthcare's most critical challenges. Visit with some of our Life-changers here! www.youtube.com/carefusion
Job Family Summary:
As an Equity & Executive Compensation Analyst, you will support the organization's design, evaluation, and ongoing delivery of global equity programs and executive compensation. Areas of focus include stock plan administration, executive compensation analysis and program design, and assistance with preparation of materials for senior leadership and the Board of Directors. This position will partner with and support global Human Resources, as well as counterparts in finance, tax, accounting, legal and payroll.
- Administer and analyze all aspects of the company’s global equity plan, including the grant of annual and off-cycle awards, monthly and annual reporting and data reconciliation, coordination with HR and payroll systems, compliance and record-keeping.
- Serve as primary point of contact for the company’s external third-party administrator (UBS) and maintaining, updating and reconciling employee award information in the UBS database, including stock option exercises, restricted stock vesting transactions and cancellations/forfeiture activity.
- Ensure compliance with state, federal and international regulations and securities laws.
- Prepare and maintain equity and corporate incentive plan procedures, polices, forms of agreements and plan documents
- Develop internal equity plan communication materials and address employee questions with regards to equity awards and other compensation programs.
- Assist with the completion of compensation-related tables for annual proxy statement, 10-K, footnote disclosures, and other ad hoc reporting, legal filings and disclosure requirements.
- Work closely with Legal to ensure timely and accurate filing of SEC Forms 3, 4, and 5; maintain the company’s Insider Trading Policy and 10b5-1 plans.
- Partner with equity accounting team on financial accruals and forecasts; perform routine audits to ensure that all employee stock data (grants, exercise, releases, forfeitures, etc.) have been processed timely and correctly.
- Provide analytical support to assist in the development, evaluation, and administration of equity and executive compensation guidelines, programs and policies.
- Forecast and model potential plan design changes and related financial impact and risk analysis.
- Build models to forecast pro-forma overhang, share utilization and burn rate calculations for annual employee equity program as compared to the executive compensation peer group.
- Source market survey data to assess programs and competitive positioning.
- Develop tools and templates to provide analytical support as needed.
- Liaise cross-functionally as needed to support ongoing governance and regulatory activities along with special projects assigned by the Director, Executive Compensation and VP, Total Rewards.
- Bachelor degree in related field required, or equivalent experience; MBA desirable
- CEP and/or CCP certification preferred (or progress towards either designation).
- Experience working with UBS and/or Workday highly desirable.
- 5 - 7 years stock plan administration experience; executive compensation experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required, and proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to create automated tools and financial models to enhance analysis in support of executive compensation program design.
- Experience interpreting, analyzing and reporting data in a clear concise way for senior leaders.
- Ability to develop comprehensive analysis of peer group financial results including TSR, EPS, etc.
- Knowledge of equity compensation accounting and associated rules and regulations.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and initiative to understand the external environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Aptitude for balancing multiple priorities with strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Creative thinker with ability to operate under minimal supervision and guidance.
- Independent, resourceful, detail and results-oriented with high commitment to quality.
CareFusion Corporation - 10 months ago