Available Openings: 1
Job Title: Equity Analyst Intern
Job ID: 85857
Location: Chicago, IL
Business Unit: US Asset Management
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Eligible for Relocation: N
Travel Percentage: None
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office
- and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
Chicago-based, Columbia Wanger Asset Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Columbia Management, owned by Ameriprise Financial, oversees $30bb+ in small
- and mid-cap global equity assets. We are seeking an equity analyst intern for the summer of 2013. The intern will analyze one or two industry sub-groups and make investment recommendations.
Duties will include:
* Evaluating industry attractiveness, including competition & growth potential
* Interviewing management and other industry experts
* Analyzing SEC filings and developing company models
* Writing brief reports on companies
* Recommending stocks for purchase
* One or two presentations to investment team
* Some travel may be required
Qualified candidates will be 1st year graduate students and should have a passion for investing. Prior experience in accounting, valuation, lending or capital markets is preferred but not required.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2011 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ameriprise Financial - 16 months ago
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...