Job Title: Equity Analyst
Job ID: 100731
Location: Nebraska, Omaha
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Manager level: Support Level
Associates interpret and perform broker requests for movements and adjustments to client accounts. Identify and resolve discrepancies with the street that may involve corrections or postings to our clients as well as of trades or reversals with the street. Serve as a contact to our brokerage partners for questions regarding client posting and positions.
- Analyze reports to determine trade problems and communicate problems to Trading Department
- Enter equity tickets and corrections using PC, including 10-key
- Problem resolution from trade corrections through interaction with other departments and business units
- Follow-up on original trade problems through trading and market makers using customer service skills
- Ensure any actions taken maintain balance with our current positions and resolve any that create an out of balance
- Take trouble with the street and our brokerage partners with any outstanding problems
- Identify and resolve issues in error and internal accounts
- Facilitate postings and movements to and from client accounts to resolve system issues
- Resolve and post exceptions from trading executions
- Take responsibility to ensure client positions and activity is properly reflected
- 2 years of college or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 3 years industry experience
- The ability to identify problems within daily work and escalate when required
- Ability to identify higher priority issues within daily work and ensure they are resolved appropriately
- Associate must be able to follow policies and apply those policies to the daily work. Procedures will adapt and change depending on the request and initiator
- Associate must be able to identify the disparity and apply the proper procedure
- Excellent consultative, rapport-building, listening and communication skills
- Must maintain professionalism and composure while interacting with clients
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong command of 10 key calculator, computer and typing skills
- Associates will typically navigate through 4-5 software systems simultaneously
- Shift : 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program for those states requiring E-Verify. For additional information on this program please click here .
TD Ameritrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC/NFA is a subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: AMTD). TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company and the Toronto-Dominion Bank.
© 2012 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
TD Ameritrade - 18 months ago
If your stock makes a big move while you're stuck in traffic, don't worry -- TD Ameritrade lets you buy and sell even when...