As an EQUITY MARKET RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (MRA), you will work within a team within one of four sectors, supporting a Senior Research Analyst and an Associate.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry contacts by phone and attending Trade Shows
- Gather and analyze proprietary market research
- Compile and organize and analyze macroeconomic and industry data
- Attend industry events to gain an in depth understanding of sector and covered companies
- Assist in the production of written reports
- Support internal sales force
- 1-3 years of Experience (Maximum of 3 Years of Experience)
- A graduate or an undergraduate business degree
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong work ethic and interest in learning the equity research industry
- Well developed analytic skills
- Ability to master complex tasks and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills
- Strong computer skills
Competitive salary with bonus potential, insurance coverage, 401(k), training and development and a variety of other perks and benefits.
Cleveland Research Company - 8 months ago
Cleveland Research Company is an independent equity research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. We pride ourselves on a disciplined...