Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
• Opens orders, inputs closing statements from a worksheet prepared by Escrow Officer
• Prepares documents for closing and handles the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions
• Communicates requirements and other information to clients including Title exceptions
• Interprets earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents require for transactions
High School diploma or equivalent
1-2 years experience as an Escrow Asst I or a minimum of 3 years experience in a related real estate or title field.
• Strong customer service orientation
• Detail orientation
• Excellent verbal communication
• Problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
First American Financial Corporation - 16 months ago