- Performs basic clerical functions
- Familiar with REO and/or Deed in Lieu transactions.
- Provide internal and external customer service
- Performs customer service calls to borrower and lender
- Facilitate vendor management of files
- Create and audit closing documents
- Audits and reviews signed packages for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists in the recordation and resolution post closing process
- Facilitates returning post closing documents to appropriate parties
EOE: M, F, V, D
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years related experience
- Basic level working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and escrow related software.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Prioritizes and plans work; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives
DataQuick - 17 months ago