Rels Title is seeking an Escrow Officer for the St Cloud, MN office.
Essential Production Functions:
- Establish new escrow accounts and process escrow documents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Determines escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions.
- Obtains clear title by ordering title reports; resolving title defects; satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals.
- Establishes escrow account by depositing funds; maintaining records.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
- Completes closing transaction documents by assembling documents; reviewing papers with parties; explaining provisions and procedures; answering questions; checking documents for completeness and accuracy; obtaining signatures.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a title insurance company closer, with the ability to close purchase and refinance transactions.
- Solid understanding of residential closing documents and routine closing procedures.
- Experienced problem solver
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with sales, marketing and overall management of customer relationships.
- Attention to details a necessity.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Maintain existing customer base while developing new customers through service, professionalism and sales techniques.
EOE: M, F, V, D
DataQuick - 18 months ago