New to escrow or a seasoned professional, you’ll soon appreciate the Lighthouse Escrow distinction. Our goal is to make escrow simple and personable. We boldly step into the world of tomorrow, embracing innovative technologies to deliver the best service available today.
About The Job
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, a love of real estate, enjoyment of technology, and a desire to work in a collaborative, team-based business atmosphere. This person is the kind of escrow officer which clients will say they, “simply cannot live without.” This position requires 3 years escrow experience and knowledge of equity sales, short sales, 1031 exchanges, and other common forms of escrow.
- Prepare escrows from start to finish
- Communicate regularly with clients and business partners
- Understand client’s needs and facilitate internal operational changes to meet needs
- Manage team of assistants to efficient processing of quality escrows
40+ Hours per Week
Commission plus benefits.
- 3+ years as an escrow officer
- History in Orange County escrow a plus
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Word, Google Docs, and general internet usage
- Must be competent in spelling, grammar, and written correspondence
- Should have a working knowledge of SMS Streamline and Greenfolders
- Should have strong calendar management skills
- Should be able to work independently and with little supervision
- Professional and presentable
- Strong attention to detail
- Good sense of humor / personable / a people person
- High values / ethics
Apply through Indeed or visit www.LighthouseEscrow.com/Careers.
Only applicants with cover letters will be considered. Please address cover letters to Dustin.