At NexTitle, we have selected the best in the business to create a team of professionals from all sectors of the real estate industry. Not only do we have an incredible depth of knowledge in traditional Title and Escrow transactions, but we strive to help our clients adapt to the constantly changing requirements of our industry.
As an Escrow Officer, you will be responsible for accurately preparing final closing loan documents using our software systems. Additional duties include inputting and validating data to ensure accurate final calculations and loan information, reviewing and addressing title issues prior to closing, and providing excellent customer service.
- Hold funds, legal documents, and other collateral posted by contracting parties in escrow
- Prepare closing documents
- Execute terms of contract or trust agreement
- Make final payments as required by contract
- File and deliver deeds and other legal documents.
- Input and validate data to ensure accurate final calculations and loan information
- Review and address title issues prior to closing
- Provide excellent customer service
- Responsible for closing a pre-determined amount of transactions each month to facilitate the department closing goal
- Update information in multiple software and web-based systems
- Minimum 3 years of escrow officer experience in Oregon, in a high volume atmosphere
- Ability to grow and maintain a loyal customer base
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. Access is a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Outgoing personality with high energy level
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team player
- Ability to work in a high volume and fast paced environment
- REO experience preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to write and speak effectively
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Medical, dental and vision
- Generous paid time off policies
We are particularly proud of the long tenure of many of our employees, indicating that NexTitle is not just a great place to do business, but a great place to work as well!
Realty In Motion and its affiliated companies - 20 months ago