Job Title: |
MetLife’s Team Finance Operations team is looking forward to a year of growth, and we are seeking talented individuals to support our global objectives. Ideal candidates will have a history of success in collaborative cross-functional teams, serving internal customers and stakeholders. Our team drives for results, with an overall goal of delivering scalable, efficient and effective process excellence while ensuring an effective control environment
Overview of Position:
Performs a variety of complex activities and tasks for the Essbase deployment and related Business Intelligence tools.
Summary of Position Responsibilities / Scope of Position:
This position is responsible for working within the CFO's department to provide information systems functions
to meet the business application needs and reporting. Typical responsibilities will include but not limited to: working with the accounting department users to develop and maintain Essbase databases, development of reports and dashboards to meet user demands, and provide best in class end to end solutions for all Business Intelligence tools. Lead project team members across multiple departments to accomplish corporate goals and meet reporting strategy initiatives. Develop requirements documentation, project timelines, and detailed work strategies for deploying Essbase databases through various frontend applications; Smartview, Arcplan, Executive Viewer, Microsoft Excel, and more. Providing end user support for all tools and custom applications for Essbase. A thorough understanding of OLAP technologies and various relational reporting strategies.
- Maintain current Essbase environment.
- Develop new Essbase databases as required to meet business needs.
- Manage additional Business Intelligence team members.
- Provide metrics for executive reporting on system utilization.
- Support front end deployments of Smartview, Arcplan, Executive Viewer.
- Develop reports using the appropriate reporting tools from the Oracle OBIEE Suite of tools including BI Publisher, and Answers, with Cognos, PS Query and Crystal.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 5-7 years of business related experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle/Hyperion Essbase with extensive use of ASO applications.
- 5+ years of experience with SmartView, Excel Add-In.
- 1-5 years experience with OBIEE development in Answers and/or BI Publisher.
- 1-5 years experience with Financial Reporting, Workspace, Web Analysis, and Executive Viewer.
Financial Management Group
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...