About the Job Solo Practitioner or small firm wanting to expand your law practice?
Not enough time to market your services?
Back office paperwork bogging you down?
This is an exciting opportunity to bring efficiencies to your practice and to acquire new clients!
NetLaw is an online estate planning destination for consumers to help them prepare a personalized set of estate planning documents as they experience different life events. These documents and other important life documents can be managed and stored in a private and secure environment. Members can connect with and choose from a nationwide network of local attorneys that specialize in estate planning, elder law and special needs. Our goal is to provide the consumer a positive experience and provide you, the attorney, the opportunity to establish new client relationships and provide advanced planning services for more comprehensive legal documents.
While maintaining your current practice, you will benefit from this relationship by:
Our solution is for the vast majority of Americans who do not have any estate plan. For the millions of baby boomers transitioning into the senior years of their lives, who will soon realize the need for an estate plan, we will make estate planning easy by:
- utilizing NetLaw’s cloud–based estate planning/elder law platform to efficiently manage your current practice
- opportunity to gain new clients through our online solution
- be a vital part of continuously improving our database of document templates
- connecting to a network of other experienced estate planning attorneys and their expertise in high net worth estate planning
We are looking for the individuals that meet the following:
- providing an easy mechanism for them to collect and communicate the information needed for creating an effective estate plan
- provide a simple, affordable plan that comprehensively meets their needs
- provide legal expertise and experience to meet the needs of clients at all economic levels
At least 30% of practice dedicated to estate planning/elder law
- LLM in tax preferred
- Active Status with State Bar Association
- Current malpractice insurance
If this describes you and you want to expand your practice, send a cover letter and resume to
- Strong presentation and networking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Monster - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -