Solo Practitioner wanting to expand your law practice?
Not enough time to market your services?
Back office paperwork bogging you down?
This is an exciting opportunity to bring efficiencies to your practice and to acquire new clients!
Hargrove Madden LLP, winner of the 2012 American Bar Association James Keane Award For Excellence in eLawyering , is a rapidly expanding national estate planning law firm seeking to find solo practitioners to join them as Special Counsel.
While maintaining your current practice, you will benefit from this relationship by:
We are targeting the majority of Americans who do not have any estate plan. For the millions of baby boomers transitioning into the senior years of their lives, who will soon realize the need for an estate plan, we will make estate planning easy by:
- utilizing Hargrove Madden’s award winning cloud–based estate planning/elder law platform to efficiently manage your current practice
- potentially gaining new clients referred to you through our relationship
- be a vital part of continuously improving our database of document templates
- having access to Hargrove Madden’s expertise in high net worth estate planning built over the past 30 years
We are looking for the individuals that meet the following:
- providing an easy mechanism for them to collect and communicate the information needed for creating an effective estate plan
- provide a simple, affordable plan that comprehensively meets their needs
- provide legal expertise and experience to meet the needs of clients in all economic levels
If this describes you and you want to expand your practice, send a cover letter and resume to JWalters@hargrovemadden.com.
- LLM in tax preferred
- Active Status with State Bar Association
- At least 30% of practice dedicated to estate planning/elder law
- Strong presentation and networking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The tax attorneys and accountants of Hargrove Madden, LLP make up one of the largest and most reliable estate and trust practices in the...