The Ranch Creek Spa is currently accepting applications for a part time or full time seasonal Esthetician to begin right away.
- Provide facials, waxing, hand, scalp and foot treatments,body wraps and scrubs.
- Promote retail products related to services provided.
- Assess guest needs and examine skin to evaluate condition, appearance, and appropriateness of scheduled service.
- Determine and advise guests on proper skin and body care
- Remove and restock laundry & products as needed
- Promote other areas and services throughout the Ranch
- Participate in monthly spa meetings, trainings and team building events
Estheticians are compensated based on services provided and receive gratuity & commission on products sold. Most Estheticians start at $25 per hour plus gratuities and commissions. Products used & promoted include Eminence and Zents.
- Must have a Colorado Esthetics License
- Ability to perform up to four treatments per shift
- 2 years experience as an Esthetician preferred
Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa is a year round, eco-friendly and award-winning 6,000-acre guest ranch resort, spa and corporate...