Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa is the largest day spa company in North America, providing its staff with the most prestigious technical educational programs. Continuous training of our associates is of utmost importance at Red Door Spas to develop professional expertise, and ensure our guests are treated to the ultimate luxury experience. We are looking for career minded applicants who are passionate about guest service!
Opportunity is a beautiful thing at the Red Door Spas.
Come join our team!
Red Door Spas is currently accepting resumes for a highly qualified and talented Esthetician for its Wildwood spa in Bethesda, MD.
As an esthetician you’ll be responsible for providing a high standard of facial and waxing treatments and makeup applications accurately and thoroughly in accordance with established procedures. Regularly attend educational training to improve and strengthen beauty service expertise and develop new skills. Cultivate new guest relationships and ensure retention of existing guests. Display highest standard of guest service, courteous and attentive to guest needs. Continually meets and/or exceeds service and retail objectives. Perform various administrative functions as assigned by department lead.
- Appropriate training, experience and certification (established for specific levels of the position)
- Valid and current state license, as required.
- Thorough knowledge of cosmetics, skin care products and related application procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent (English speaking) communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Able to stand on feet or sit for a prolonged period of time.
- Available to work varied shifts including evenings and weekends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a satisfactory level. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Company will consider all requests for reasonable accommodations based upon religious or health reasons (including disability), or any other basis required under the law.
Red Door Spas is an Equal Opportunity Employer