Professional Esthetician needed for busy Massage Clinic and Spa.
Principle duties include:
• Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner and
select the appropriate Massage Envy facial based on the clients
needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
• Obtains client's informed consent for facial plan prior to
beginning the session.
• Perform 50 minute customized facial session within the scope of
training and utilizing draping protocols.
• Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
• Creates an excellent experience for guests & members through
a therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
• Promotes the health and wellness benefits of facials specific to
each client and recommends frequency.
• Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
• Executes professional boundaries and does not engage in dual
relationships with clients.
• Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by
wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing
& draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and
• Must pass background check.
• Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
• Understand and believe in the benefits of skin care and massage
• Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively
with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales
• Able to work flexible days and hours.
• Knowledge of various modalities preferred.
• Flexible schedules.
• Steady clientele.
• Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating locations.
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
Massage Envy Spa is the pioneer and national leader of affordable massage and spa services. Over a decade ago, Massage Envy Spa was launched...