Professional Esthetician needed for new clinic opening May 2013!!!
• Greet guests and members in professional, friendly manner and
select the appropriate Massage Envy facial based on the clients
needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
• Obtain client's informed consent for facial plan prior to
beginning the session.
• Perform 50 minute customized facial session within the scope of
training and utilizing draping protocols.
• Complete accurate client intake notes.
• Create an excellent experience for guests and members through
a therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
• Promote the health and wellness benefits of facials specific to
each client and recommend frequency.
• Safeguard client information and confidentiality.
• Execute professional boundaries and does not engage in dual
relationships with clients.
• Maintain a professional clean appearance of self and clinic, follow the table dressing
and draping protocols, and keep the therapy room clean.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and
• Must pass background check.
• Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
• Understand and believe in the benefits of skin care and massage
• Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively
with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales
• Able to work flexible days and hours.
- Flexible schedules.
- Steady clientele.
- Bonus opportunities available.
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Employee massages and facials at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
Massage Envy Spa is the pioneer and national leader of affordable massage and spa services. Over a decade ago, Massage Envy Spa was launched...