Essential Job Results:
1) Perform client needs analysis by reviewing their intake form, goals and needs. Update same information with every client visit.
2) Develop relationship resulting in long-term service packages for clients.
3) Provide new clients with complimentary consultations regarding skincare services.
4) Provide product prescription for clients at each visit, modifying as needed. Thoroughly explain home care treatments.
5) Utilize all spa equipment per safety standards. Monitor for repairs and maintenance needs.
6) Provide exceptional service to all clients at all times through customer-centric behavior.
7) Contact clients after initial treatments for follow up.
8) Contact clients monthly to promote services and products.
9) Follow up on any referrals with thanks you notes and incentives as per spa policy.
10) Set up rooms and supplies in advance of appointments daily.
11) Change rooms over and keep the rooms clean throughout each day in compliance with OSHA standards and spa protocols.
12) Provide individual product and supplies inventory weekly.
13) To follow spa operational policies and procedures.
14) Participate in all trainings and meetings as needed.
15) Assist with special events and programs as needed.
16) Assist in spa operations as needed.
17) Contribute in helping the spa in achieving monthly goals.
18) Ensure that all equipment is properly functioning through preventive maintenance, repair and cleaning.
19) To abide by the spa’s mission, vision and values.
20) Maintain licenses and certifications, and stay current on industry trends.
21) Perform First Aid, CPR and/or emergency response techniques when necessary through keen observation, and to alert manager immediately in the event of any emergencies.
22) Perform daily rooms walk through, immediately addressing any needs.
23) To communicate with Spa Director proactively on all matters relative to spa operations, staff and members.
24) To resolve staff and/or client issues using effective customer service and leadership skills.
25) Maintain a professional attire and demeanor at all times.
Characteristics of Position:
Must be able to demonstrate verbally or physically, basic writing skills, intermediate oral skills, organizational skills. Basic telephone and computer skills.
Physical Demands of Position:
Some equipment maneuvering. See, hear, talk, walk, perform math calculations, basic writing skills. Bending, twisting, pulling, straining, lifting 0-50 lbs, use of arms.
Current state esthetician license. Current CPR and First Aid training preferred. Existing customer base preferred. Minimum one year experience in a spa setting preferred, with strong customer service background.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.