PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptinal customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
The Spa at PRO Sports Club in Bellevue, the center for ageless beauty and well-being, is pleased to announce we are currently seeking Estheticians for our 5-star spa. Some people call our spas heaven. We think of them as an essential part of guests' 360 degree health. Featuring environments of unparalleled luxury, and a gracious staff, each PRO Sports Club spa has been thoughtfully designed to help achieve complete renewal of mind, body and spirit.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs facials, chemical peels microdermabrasions, extractions, microcurrent (if applicable), customized masks, thermal mud treatments for the back and feet, paraffin for hands and feet, massage on face, neck shoulders, feet
- Performs all services with a courteous, positive attitude and outlook
- Provides information to clients on what to expect during their service(s)
- Communicates to clients on what products are being used on them and explains the benefits
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all spa skin care products and procedures and performs according to protocols
- Listens to the concerns of all clients and responds to all of their questions/concerns
- Conducts skin consultations with clients and reviews client history for possible contraindications
- Identifies client goals and recommends services and products to achieve optimal results
- Recommends a home skincare regime for all clients
- Ability to articulate product knowledge and facilitate retail sales by recommending an at-home skincare regime for all clients
- Keeps client files up to date and filed in appropriate areas
- Keeps the facial room(s) clean, organized and “Show Ready” at all times
- Adheres to written facial room standards for set-up, restocking, organization, and cleaning
- Adheres to all state regulations in regard to licensing and sanitation laws
- Attends and actively participates in monthly staff meetings
- Attends all mandatory company meetings
- Attends all training sessions as scheduled by Management
- Supports Skincare Team Lead(s)
- Participates in classroom and independent continuing education on product and manufacture protocols as provided by vendors
- Remains informed of new products and procedures
- Responsible for finding replacement/substitute when unable to work scheduled shift
- Willing to work extra hours and a flexible schedule when necessary
- Willing to sub/trade shifts with other cast members
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
This is a FULL TIME position.
- Graduate of an accredited skin care school with a current state license
- One or more years as an esthetician is preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred
- WA State Esthetics License required
Schedule subject to change due to business needs.
Will include evenings and weekends.
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.com to apply.
PRO Sports Club - 10 months ago
Based in Bellevue, Washington, PRO Sports Club first opened its doors in 1973 as a tennis facility and has since grown into the world’...