Supervises Estimate Review staff, performing audits for quality assurance. Conduct training and mentoring for current and new staff. Assists manager in ensuring that department provides clients with consistent, timely and high quality contractor work product that meets industry and client specific estimating standards. Subject Matter Expert of Xactimate and client estimating guidelines.
- Supervises all aspects of assignment process involving Estimate Review/Reinspection
- Manages and monitor staff to ensure high levels of customer service
- Audits department work product
- Resolves estimating issues
- Communicates necessary information to employees on a timely basis
- Works to enhance or design applications as needed for improving processes
- Completes special projects as assigned
- B.S. or B.A. in Business Management or equivalent, or related experience
- Computer literate with working knowledge of e-mail and the Internet.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Proficient in Xactimate and other estimating tools
- Ability to analyze data and resolve issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with difficult issues under pressure, and provide necessary communication to staff, insurer clients and/or contractors
- Minimum of two years experience as an Estimate Reviewer II position
- Minimum of four years construction estimating or property insurance background
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
- Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
- On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
- Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.
Crawford & Company
- 2 years ago - save job