Intelligrated is hiring for an experienced Engineer to join our Concepting and Estimating team at our facility in Mason Ohio!
The Estimating Engineer Position performs a variety of estimating work in the concepting of the electrical/controls systems for the material handling equipment of various sizes.
They are responsible for the following:
- Review customer specifications
- Review sales IRFQ
- Identify differences of spec/RFQ to standards
- Attend sales kickoff meeting
- Attend concept review meeting
- Create electrical device/panel drawing
- Create electrical device/panel list
- Distribute electrical device/panel list to installation group
- Create & distribute control RFQ to sub-contractors (if required)
- Create conveyor panel Full Load Amp (FLA) estimates (if required)
- Create electrical/controls, sorter, MDR estimate
- Review controls concept with electrical/ controls engineering managers
- Verify electrical/controls quote versus historical
- Provide electrical & controls engineering quotes to concept engineer
- Provide proposal documentation to concept engineer
- Support Concepting Engineer with electrical & controls engineering questions
Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum of three (3) years of related/industry experience.
Proficient in electrical designs, networking, and power distribution
Knowledge of PLC and PC based controls programming
Knowledge of AUTOCAD
Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Intelligrated - 15 months ago
Intelligrated helps businesses move products -- literally. The company makes and installs automated material handling equipment, including...