- Provide organized, consistent, and effective routine administrative support to internal Project Management team members and external clients, subcontractors, and vendors that complies with Company procedures and standards and Administrative Manual to help produce positive project outcomes. Assist in creating a team atmosphere.
Education / Experience:
- Under close supervision, efficiently and effectively process, organize, copy, and file routine project management-related forms and documents including but not limited to submittals, contracts, cost documents, process change orders, etc. Coordinate work schedule and workload with Project Administration supervisor.
- Accurately collect and organize information and data from project management systems, files, team staff members, and other sources into routine Company reports in standard format (such as certified payroll and TIF reports) for distribution.
- Assist project team members in bidding (including invitation-to-bid (ISqFt)), close-out, and other processes by efficiently managing forms, paperwork, and providing timely and effective communication (e-mail, telephone, etc.) to internal staff and external customers and subcontractors.
- Prepare routine, non-technical correspondence (such as letters, memos, meeting notes, and proposals) and review outgoing materials for conformance with the Companys standard operating procedures, practices, and formats.
- Timely process and distribute incoming mail (and may respond to routine items not requiring supervisors attention), and screen incoming telephone calls and visitors.
- Input subcontractor invoices in accordance with accounts payable process.
- Provide switchboard relief as needed, and may help cover for others in the department or group when others are absent.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor.
- 1-3 years office support or clerical experience, strong software skills in Word and Excel, and excellent typing skills. Detail oriented personality with strong organizational skills. Ability to work in a team environment and initiative to work alone. Disciplined work ethic with great attitude and energy. Requires a flexible work schedule as overtime is sometimes necessary
- Bachelors Degree with a preference Construction Management or related field or Associates Degree in Estimating
- Minimum 2+ yrs Commercial Construction including 1+ yrs Estimating Experience
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago