Position Summary: This position has primary responsibility for coordinating estimating activities, ensuring the Company has timely, accurate cost information on which to base its bids for prospective projects. This includes compiling and analyzing current data on equipment, labor, supplies, and related factors/conditions and applying that information through the group of estimators.
- Reviews scope definition and prepares quantity survey or take off
- Identifies critical issues that may impact on cost sensitive areas
- Determines materials and fabrication requirements based on equipment description, layout, specification review, and schedule
- Develops total project cost summaries, exceptions list, and price schedule
- Must have proven experience in quantity survey techniques, basic pressure vessel design, basic plant layout, and vessel and process package bidding
- Bachelor’s degree plus eight years experience
- Or High school degree plus twelve years of directly related experience in a similar, heavy manufacturing setting where technical and supervisory experience and competence has been clearly demonstrated
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...