Prepares and reviews bidding documents.
- Understands basis of marine estimating standard and
standard CTC rates.
- Reviews tender documents including scope of work,
drawings and specifications.
- Determines the sequence and estimated duration of
work to be performed and compare to historical data
- Determines and reviews marine spreads using current
standard marine template for vessel, crew make-up,
support equipment and subcontractor.
- Determines and reviews miscellaneous cost for the
offshore installation work, technical and commercial
clarifications and qualifications, offshore
installation schedule and method statement with
- Identifies major working barge, marine vessel and
support equipment based on availability, scope
requirement and bid strategy.
- Issues offshore bid cost summary.
- Formulates Project Execution plan, highlighting
critical element of the scope, installation
technology and philosophy and schedule constrained.
- Collects and archives historical Project Execution
data for reference in estimating activity duration,
resource levels and cost.
- Reviews in detail tender documents:
- Identifies bid support construction engineering.
- Identifies, prepares and reviews scope of work for
- Identifies and prepares MTO installation aids
requirement, construction consumables and specialist
construction tools and equipment for procurement
- Identifies outhouse engineering support required.
- Liaises with QA/QC bid coordinator for QC, welding
and NDT related technical and commercial inputs for
pipelay and structural installation projects.
- Required BS in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years in Marine Operations/Field
- Preferably with offshore work experience.
- Proficient use of MS Excel and MS Project software.
McDermott - 11 months ago