# of openings:
Symphony Teleca is a world-leading supplier of software solutions and engineering services to the automotive and mobile industry. Our unmatched domain expertise and experience, combined with a global footprint enable our customers to realize their products, services and visions. Symphony Teleca has approximately 6,000 employees in 12 countries.
Symphony Teleca’s automotive business unit has its North America office in Farmington Hills, MI. Areas of expertise include embedded software development for Vehicle Infotainment Systems (IVI) using MS-Auto, QNX, eLinux and Opensource platforms (Android, MeeGo), cloud-based solutions such as Vehicle Relationship Management, firmware and software update over-the-air, HTML5 development, connected vehicle solutions such as in-car communication, Smartphone connected solutions and Ethernet AVB, as well as a complete suite of Adobe services and solutions, including Air and Flash Lite licensing. These comprehensive offerings, supported by a global delivery organization enables STC, to excel in the service of its global customers.
Ethernet AVB Solutions Engineer
As a key player in the open source industry, Symphony Teleca is looking for a Ethernet AVB Solutions Engineer with expertise in the automotive infotainment space. This position requires that candidates demonstrate a proven track record of technical leadership in IVI, Connectivity and Cluster projects. It is likely that such experience has been gained at an Automotive OEM, Tier 1 supplier (head units and or cluster), or alternatively at a Tier 2 software solutions provider delivering automotive IVI systems and related embedded solutions.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Interface with Automotive applications team with solutions for implementing customer software requirements,
- Develop architectural structure and software solutions for automotive IVI,
- Work with Solutions and Delivery organizations to provide Software Automotive applications with Ethernet AVB within the Infotainment domain,
- Understand the Teleca software development process and be able to map this to our customers internal processes.
- 5 years experience with Automotive Software Architecture development,
- Working knowledge of Ethernet AVB systems and concepts,
- Good Understanding of Ethernet Protocol, ISO OSI layers, AVB,
- Design, develop, and maintain Ethernet AVB Stack solutions for specified automotive platforms,
- Ethernet AVB Stack integration projects, debug and resolve integration issues,
- Excellent professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Teleca AB - 16 months ago