Line of Service: IFS
Industry: Risk Management
State & City: NJ-Jersey City
Travel Requirements: 0-20%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 38677BR-0
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (www.pwc.com/us) is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC US) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of being part of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 169,000 people in over 158 countries across the PwC network are committed to deliver quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. People across the PwC network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC US, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
The PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Ethics & Compliance (E&C) Office advances and fosters integrity based decision making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organization. We promote and monitor compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures, and thus help manage PwC's regulatory, litigation and reputational risk.
Developing & maintaining Ethics & Compliance related policies and guidance supporting the operation of the firm's Ethics & Compliance HelpLine and other firm Ethics programs.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge about, and/or a proven record of success in a role within a professional services firm managing, investigative processes, including day-to-day management of ongoing investigations, policy and process development and improvement, and comprehensive investigation report writing.
- Demonstrates an extensive knowledge of ethics, code-of-conduct, compliance and related topics and policies, especially when applying such functional and technical knowledge in problem resolution, consultation, provision of advice and investigation of matters.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of driving consistency with regard to disciplinary practices and guidance (including ethical decision-making communications, education and compliance) across multiple lines of service, collaborating with executive leaders and other internal stakeholders (e.g. OGC, HR, Security, Finance, et al.).
- A proven record of extensive technical knowledge of the professional services industry, especially auditing, accounting, tax, and advisory, is preferred.
- Demonstrates extensive written and verbal communication skills, with a focused orientation toward customer-service, emphasizing the 1) investigation and resolution of complaints and allegations, including the drafting of investigation reports, 2) communication and addressing of inquiries about investigatory policies, practices and procedures, 3) maintenance of existing, as well as facilitatation and development of new, Ethics- and Investigations-related policies and guidance documents; 4) support and development of all communications and educational materials related to an Ethics program, and 5) development and delivery of related training to all levels of employees and leaders.
- Demonstrates extensive change agility, especially the abilities to analyze data and reporting trends; improve proactively processes to better meet customer needs; and evolve compliance processes to align with regulatory and business changes.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities to operate with a high degree of independence and accountability in managing junior staff; guide and interact with internal leaders and employees, as well as external vendors and clients; organize and prioritize in order to manage multiple projects concurrently; and, focus on and apply consistency firm-wide when investigations and resulting actions are administered.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities as a team leader, including supervising junior staff to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; participating in various staff recruitment and retention activities; and coaching staff, including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 5
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS)
Exeperience with Financial Services
PwC - 20 months ago
PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value...