If you are seeking a growing organization where you can use your talents to help others achieve their goals, join Strayer University. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including a 90% tuition discount and significant career growth opportunities.
The Evaluation Assistant is responsible for processing outgoing transcript requests and incoming transcripts as part of the Central Transcript Team. This position will also support the University’s Awaiting Basis of Admission Process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process outgoing transcript requests through Singularity workflow, contacting third party institutions for additional processing information as necessary.
- Review incoming official transcripts and scan to Capture.
- Contact third party institutions for follow-up on outstanding requests.
- Assist in review of student records and follow-up on requests as part of the Awaiting Basis process.
- Process transcript request payments, including checks and credit cards, and maintain monthly log.
- Respond to campus inquiries for information by phone and email within one business day.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Associate Director of Operations.
- Ensures that the University’s established Mission and Standards of Ethical Conduct are fully upheld.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s preferred
- 1+ years administrative experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with PeopleSoft and Singularity (or other document management system) preferred
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- A detail-oriented and self-motivated approach to work.
- Able to work collaboratively and support efforts of team members.
- Personable with a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift 1 lb
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Fast paced office environment with little noise
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor
- Access information using a computer
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain
- Effectively cope with stressful situations
- Strong mental acuity
Strayer University - 18 months ago
Strayer University makes it possible to go back to school while holding down a job. Focusing on providing higher education programs for...