• Bachelor’s degree or related experience
• Minimum of 5 years or more of data management experience preferred.
• Proficiency with various software systems (e.g. MyEvaluations, New Innovations)
• Demonstrated aptitude for data analysis
• Proficiency in Excel
• High level of interpersonal skills with strong customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to work with confidential information.
• Ability to function efficiently and professionally with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work as a team player.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
• Child Abuse Clearances
• FBI Fingerprint Clearance
• Drug Screening
Under the direction of the Program Manager and Residency Program Director, the Evaluation and Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for complex and diversified administrative functions. This person must be able to meet deadlines, work on several projects at once, and understand all of the concepts involved to perform the work which at times may require independent judgment.
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start...