Linn Star Transfer a leader in the Home Delivery
Industry has been providing warehousing, delivery, and
installation of household appliances and furnishings
since 1986. We are currently accepting applications for
a Lead Warehouse Associate to be responsible for the
check-in of inbound Home Delivery Trucks at the end of
each day along with performing various afternoon and
evening warehouse task.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
and entering data into various systems.
- Process inbound Home Delivery Trucks by verifying
- Supervise afternoon and evening warehouse personnel.
- Assist with inventory issues and help with next day
escalated customer service issues
- Track route progress.
- Answer inbound phone calls and be able to resolve
- Supervise day to day warehouse operations and
- General warehouse housekeeping duties.
in a leadership role.
- Minimum two years of warehouse experience preferably
shift Tuesday through Saturday work schedule.
- Must be able to work an afternoon early evening
inbound delivery teams.
- Ability to direct and manage warehouse personnel and
demeanor, strong communication, and customer service
- Work well without direct supervision, professional
- Demonstrate good decision making skills.
- Intermediate computer experience in Excel, Word, and
drug screen, and physical capability test.
- Must ba able to pass a pre-employement background,
- $18 Hour
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Paid training.
- Full benefits, health, dental, 401K, vacation and
Linn Star Transfer, Inc. - 7 months ago
Mail Delivery services is the oldest department and the reason Linn Star Transfer, Inc. (LST) exists today. In 1986 LST was incorporated in...