Evening Library Supervisor |
- Part-time position available mid-in June in the Kinlaw Library. This position requires evening hours Monday through Thursday and Saturday supervision from 10-2 pm during the academic year. Summer hours include evenings Monday through Wednesaday. The Evening Library Supervisor reports to the Director of Library Services.
• Regularly monitor the library facility including all three floors to assure optimum study conditions.
• Provide basic assistance with questions related to use of academic computers and other technology.
• Aid with basic reference questions.
• Support student workers with circulation transactions.
• Recognize visitors and advise patrons on general use of the library.
• Develop and maintain good relations with faculty and students.
• Direct work of one or two student workers per hour.
• Accept other duties as assigned.
Education and Preferred Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school degree or equivalent is required. Library experience and general experience with computers is desired.
To apply please submit a signed application and resume to the Human Resources Office.
Posted: 05/14/2013 Deadline: Until Filled