Market Strategies International is a market research consultancy with deep expertise in the communication, energy, financial services, healthcare and technology industries. We design and implement the most intelligent research and deliver meaningful results that help clients make business decisions with complete and total confidence.
This position is part-time. The Evening Supervisors run a shift in our phone center and supervise a group of approximately 20 Market Research Interviewers. They are responsible for assisting Managers with project management, quality assurance and general shift duties. We are looking for candidates who can work the hours of 4PMto 10PM plus some late nights and a weekend rotation.
- Become familiar with research projects including survey topic, length, purpose, sample, timing and completion targets
- Brief Interviewers on project details and track project hours, completion rates and quotas
- Monitor performance to ensure production efficiency and adherence to quality data collection techniques,
- Promptly report project issues to Manager.
- Evaluate/monitor production rates and identify Interviewers in need of improvement
- Perform as Interviewer as needed or requested by the Manager.
AA/EEO EMPLOYER M/F/V/D
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- Minimum 3 years prior work experience in a call center environment, preferably an outbound call center.
- Minimum 1 year prior call center supervisory experience
- Prior experience upholding Quality Guidelines required. Must have ability and interest in repeatedly coaching others to perform to company standards.
- Must have above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with MS Word & PowerPoint is preferred. Must have ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Must be able to read and speak clearly.
- Must be flexible, able to manage multiple competing priorities, and change directions as needed
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality record
- Must be respectful to co-workers and able to work comfortably with a diverse staff
- Must be highly approachable
- Must be able to recognize positive as well as negative Interviewer performance
- Must be able to work quickly and handle stress.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills
- Must have strong team-building skills
- Must be able to enforce policy guidelines fairly and effectively
- Must have effective presentation skills
- Must be able to evaluate, train and counsel staff effectively
- Must be able to type 30 words per minute.
Position will pay $11 to $12 an hour depending on experience.
At MSI, we provide our clients with a large-scale capacity for high-quality web, telephone, mail and mixed-mode research. We are nationally...