The Greater Northwest Chapter seeks a dedicated individual to assist with the Bike MS campaign. Bike MS provides a fun, community-building activity for everyone involved and supports an important cause.
- Work with Bike MS manager to find and engage volunteer and in-kind services and entertainment for each state’s Bike MS event
- Take a lead role in the execution of Bike MS events in Washington on September 7 and 8
- Confirm logistical details with vendors and event partners
Marketing, Community Relations
- Assist in the creation of organizational and informational binders for Bike MS
- Assist in the compiling and organizing of printed materials for Bike MS
- Develop relationships with local bike shops to promote Bike MS
- Lead outreach events
- Write an information gathering survey that will be posted on the Bike MS website
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
LENGTH OF COMMITMENT
- Excellent Internet and typing skills, proficiency with Excel and Word are required
- Ability to analyze and organize data
- Ability to communicate with vendors and prospective donors by phone
- Highly collaborative team approach
- Clean driving record
- This is a $15/hour position which will last from mid-May to mid-September, approximately 20 hours per week with flexibility on days and times.
- Must be available over the weekend of Bike MS Washington (September 7 & 8)
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society funds research intended to find the cause and cure of MS. For people affected by the disease, it...