DO NOT APPLY ONLINE - PLEASE TAKE A COMPLETED EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION TO YOUR LOCAL EARTH FARE STORE. The application can be found on this site by going to About Us and then HR Documents.
Earth Fare is looking for a part-time Event Coordinator. This individual must be organized, self-motivated, able to juggle multiple projects, communicate to large groups, and collaborate teams.
The Event Coordinator will coordinate, execute and host all scheduled in-store events and is responsible for bringing the community together.
Monitor Artist waivers for café gallery shows, where applicable
- Set-up, monitor and breakdown all scheduled events i.e. Goode Olde Days, Family Dinner Night
- Create a gathering place that brings people back to the store
- Collect emails at events
- Perform weekly transfers and track event budget
- Monthly calendar chalk board
- Contact event community partners for specified event themes i.e. face painters, balloon artists, bouncy houses
- Some active demos
- Schedule and give in-store tours
- Maintain Community Room schedule, where applicable
Ideal candidates will be:
Physical requirements: able to lift 25# on a frequent basis & able to walk and or stand for an extended period of time
- Event planning and execution, experience required
- Customer Service driven
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to roll with the punches
- Some sales experience
- Strong communicator, collaborator and team player
- Ability to organize and prioritize while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Love of good food and fun
Founded in 1975 in Asheville, North Carolina, Earth Fare is the preeminent specialty organic and natural healthy grocery store that is...