Main Event Entertainment is a fast growing Dallas-based company founded in 1998, operating family entertainment centers in the southern US. The company's high energy, high volume facilities range in size from 50,000 to 75,000 square feet and host a variety of attractions that appeal to people of all ages.
Guests can enjoy bowling, billiards, laser tag, ropes courses, glow golf, bocce ball, rock climbing, or choose from hundreds of interactive amusement games. Our multi-venue family entertainment centers feature full service restaurants and bars as well as fast casual restaurant offerings, great food and much more in a fun, clean and comfortable environment .
The Event Coordinator is responsible for maximizing incoming birthday/group sales revenues for the center by selling birthday parties and SMERF event sales opportunities. This dynamic individual will work as part of the sales office with a team of 3-5 Event Coordinators. The Event Coordinator reports to the Sales Manager.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Exceed budgeted sales targets through conversion of inbound phone calls and upselling sales strategies.
- Assist the Sales Manager in pursuit of quarterly sales plans to maximize corporate and social market segments.
- Answer and handle incoming calls.
- Build and leverage strong, lasting relationships with internal and external guests.
- Attend and engage in weekly sales meetings.
- Book Corporate, Group, Birthday, Team Buildings, Lock-ins, and other special events.
- Complete Event Contracts and negotiate multiple events.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- Communicate with all guests via phone and email. Take ownership of all follow up.
- Conduct Site Visits and Tours to sell the Main Event Experience.
- Holds themselves accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely results.
- Represent the Main Event brand with professional appearance.
- Recognize core competencies of the company and make decisions to reflect those competencies.
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum age 18
- Proficient in computer software including Excel, Microsoft Word, and CRM
- Solid time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Strong people skills, and customer focused attitude
- High level communication skills
- Adaptable to business and team needs and changes
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure
Main Event USA - 16 months ago