The Event Coordinator is responsible for maximizing incoming birthday/group sales revenues for the center by selling birthday parties and SMERF event sales opportunities. This dynamic individual will work as part of the sales office with a team of 3-5 Event Coordinators. The Event Coordinator reports to the Sales Manager.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Exceed budgeted sales targets through conversion of inbound phone calls and upselling sales strategies
- Assist the Sales Manager in pursuit of quarterly sales plans to maximize corporate and social market segments.
- Answer and handle incoming calls.
- Build and leverage strong, lasting relationships with internal and external guests.
- Attend and engage in weekly sales meetings.
- Book Corporate, Group, Birthday, Team Buildings, Lock-ins, and other special events.
- Complete Event Contracts and negotiate multiple events.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- Communicate with all guests via phone and email. Take ownership of all follow up.
- Conduct Site Visits and Tours to sell the Main Event Experience.
- Holds themselves accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely results.
- Represent the Main Event brand with professional appearance.
- Recognize core competencies of the company and make decisions to reflect those competencies.
- Minimum age 18
- Proficient in computer software including Excel, Microsoft Word, and CRM
- Solid time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Strong people skills, and customer focused attitude
- High level communication skills
- Adaptable to business and team needs and changes
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure
Main Event USA - 10 months ago