FIP Ventures is providing an exclusive internship opportunity for the 2013 season, working directly with our Event Director and General Manager. This candidate will have an opportunity to experience the unique behind the scenes execution of events within our premier gay resort. This seasons event lineup is notably historic as we re-open the infamous Pavilion nightclub.
This internship will include the following responsbilities:
- Assist the Events Director
- Coordinate talent bookings
- Oversee & coordinate events across the resort property
- Troubleshoot any problems that arise during events
- Prepare venues for events including coordinated setup
- Coordinate & manage collection of event cover charges
- Assist talent (performers, DJ's, celebrities)
- Coordinate event financial needs including invoicing and reporting
- Assist in audio visual set up, troubleshooting, and tear down
This intern will work with our team in NYC then relocate to Fire Island Pines in May 2013 for the season. Interns are provided housing at no charge on the island, with a weekly food & beverage credit.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Interest in Event Production
- Ability to relocate to Fire Island Pines for the summer season
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FIP Ventures - 22 months ago