Colsa Corporation is seeking to hire a Event Manager (Level 2 Technician). The successful candidate will be a Tier 1 Event Manager is the first point of contact for employees or customers who call or email the help desk with a computer issue. Event Manager must be able to work without supervision. The specialist must be able to work independently and make decisions without assistance. Many customers who contact the specialist may be disgruntled or angry if they are unable to resolve their computer issues. The specialist must be able to stay patient, empathize with and calm an angry customer. The Tier 1 Event Manager must try to discover what the problem is, determine its source, and give advice as to how to resolve the problem. In the event that a Tier Event Manager can't solve a problem, it is still his responsibility to collect certain diagnostic information for other tiers or specialists.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Tasks in addition to those already proficient as an EL1/L1/L2
• No traceable re-opened tickets 95% of the time for your total tickets opened and closed
• 100% of correct information documented into the AF ticketing system per AF requirements per their documented procedures by problem type
• Be available to answer phone calls &
gt; 5% of the time on shift (to maintain proficiency by ops)
• 1st Contact Resolution Rate >75%
• Timely distribution of tickets
• PB must audit a minimum of 2 calls and 2 tickets per each technician in their Pit each week by monitoring the call and ensuring they are following the call script, providing quality customer service, following the SOPs (word for word), CSIs, and other AF requirements in addition to resolving the customers’ issues upon 1st touch (review by listening to Calls with T-Metrics and remote into their desktop with Bomgar)
• On a weekly basis, review the Technician Scorecard for each technician
• Complete initial monthly ESD Team Evaluations for each technician in Pit and send to CSR 100% of the time on-time
• Identify training needs for technicians in Pit
• Direct liaison for Ops Controller on duty to work with on Ops requirements minute by minute (i.e. stop working tickets; need everyone in Pit x answering phones)
• Manage and monitor technicians in Pit
• Coordinate breaks/and lunch with Ops Controller and CSR
• Provide mentoring for techs within their Pit for better customer service, ticket documentation, troubleshooting techniques, and other technical operational functions
• Provide on-the-job training to new technicians
High school diploma or equivalent
Two years of computer training as applicable to the job
Three years of related work experience (Preferred)
Security clearance is Required
• Knowledge of multiple specialties such as operating systems, email or database platforms, storage technologies, or hardware support, including knowledge of operating systems (e.g., NT, Windows 2000, UNIX, XP).
• Knowledge of theory and practice underlying satellite and LAN/WAN network operations.
• Knowledge of the CIO's policies and procedures relating to the design, upgrading, and operating and maintaining networks.
• Knowledge of the Agency's Communications and Information Security policies and practices.
• Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files, records, and other office procedures and terminology.
Security + (Preferred)
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D.
COLSA Corporation - 16 months ago