- Maintain an ongoing event calendar for station's Event Assistants.
- Coordinate sales and station promotional activity outside the station involving Event Assistants. Manage and attend off-site events to ensure deliverables are fulfilled and Event Assistants is executing properly.
- Research and obtain quotes for items needed for outside events. (uniforms, displays, etc.)
- Plan and execute assigned events, promotional activities and special projects; create and develop ideas for website involving Event Assistants; print advertising and the physical appearance; attend the events to manage on-site execution.
- Prepare timelines and promotional giveaways to listeners when they come to pick up prizes.
- Look for additional opportunities where station may grow in the area of visibility, revenue and community service.
- Make sure all station events are posted on the website.
- Supervise, hire, train and manage part time station Event Assistants.
- When necessary, ensure that all on-air promotions have proper paperwork and approval, inclusive of adequate contest rules, contractual agreements and sponsorship agreements.
- Other marketing/promotional department duties as assigned by Management. Required Skills/Experience Minimum of 1-2 years in similar role in the media industry inclusive of managing special events. Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook and Adobe required as well as strong organizational skills. Must be able to multi-task, pay attention to detail and meet deadlines. Exceptional communication skills required. 4 year degree in marketing, advertising or a related field a plus. Valid driver’s license and insurance. Job Status Full Time
CBS Corporation - 2 years ago
The forensic evidence shows this company is tops in the TV ratings. CBS Broadcasting owns and operates the CBS Television Network, the #1...