Key Job Responsibilities for Event Managers:
- Plan, schedule and manage designated programs, adhering to company guidelines and schedules.
- Assemble and produce a clean and coherent daily program, adhering to the style guide.
- Monitor and critique performances.
- Manage the business and human resources aspects of the entertainment department.
- Motivate, coach and regularly meet with/appraise department employees.
- Manage guest entertainers, speakers and supplemental staff.
- Order and maintain all required supplies for the department.
- Provide feedback to the Cruise Director.
- Visibly manage out on the floor, running required checklists.
Policies & Procedures:
- Provide industry leading customer service.
- Anticipate guest needs and exceed their expectations.
- Coordinate group needs with group leaders and communicate them to other departments.
- Attend all required Hotel Department meetings.
- Read, remember and follow all department MOMs.
- File thoughtful and accurate reports on time.
- Administer Bingo games.
- Comply with all health, safety and environmental policies.
Holland America Entertainment - 24 months ago