Reporting to the Vice President of Event Marketing, the Events Manager is responsible for planning and organizing events across PHH and ensuring the smooth and efficient running of an event. The Events Manager will also be responsible for all logistical, operational, implementation and post-event activities.
• Work closely with internal and external client groups to define event objectives, and specific implementation plans that promote the PHH brand and deliver service excellence. Provide post-event analysis, post budget and participant feedback.
• Source and proven negotiating skills with outside providers and subcontractors to ensure lowest cost and highest quality of service.
• Successful event execution and management, including all communication planning, briefing and review; logistics; and trouble-shooting; usage of required systems/technology for registration, tracking and implementation; and trouble-shooting.
• Maintain a calendar of events and implement a system that enables and anticipates long-term planning and effective event management for PHH’s meetings, conferences and events.
• Identify all aspects of event risk assessment and crisis management planning strategies. This includes, but not limited to security for the event.
• Budgeting and project management to show ROI from each event.
PHH Mortgage - 2 years ago
Two staples of modern life -- homes and houses -- come together at PHH. The company's operations consist of PHH Vehicle Management...