We are looking for an Event Specialist who would like to work in an environment where active wear is welcomed and a great attitude is a must! This position is based out of our Kaimuki office.
Some responsibilities include:
- Meet with the sales team and account managers regularly to plan for future screening demand.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure a collaborative relationship exists to meet Healthways goals.
- Develop screening plan for clients based on Outlined service agreement.
- Work directly with site contacts of clients on implementation process
- Conduct regularly scheduled conference calls and meetings with clients and/or vendors to ensure protocols are followed according to client expectations.
- Review implementation pipeline and allocate vendor resources accordingly.
- Send screening and fulfillment orders to external vendors.
- Receive status reports from screening and fulfillment vendors.
- Work directly with other employees to implement and maintain accounts for screenings.
Develop the current screening product as well as contribute to future product development through periodic feedback to the Logistics Manager.
- Visit screening events as appropriate to ensure quality and oversee that protocols are being followed.
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the position will be contacted for additional screening.
- Associates Degree or two yrs related experience in an operational capacity; preferably in the preventive care industry.
- Ability to work effectively and independently with customer representatives, manage customer expectations and proactively reconcile screening events with product specifications.
- Collaborates with internal partners and external vendors in an autonomous environment
- Demonstrates time management skills (i.e., prioritization, timely follow-up, with other responsibilities and meets deadlines).
- Competent PC skills in Windows, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Demonstrates professionalism and is self-directed, highly organized and has exceptional problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Displays sound judgment and critical thinking.
- Positive attitude (solution oriented and ability to deal with ambiguity).
- Ability to deliver and receive feedback.
- Strong customer service skill-set.
Healthways - 4 months ago
For health insurers, healthy plan members are cheap plan members; that's where Healthways comes in. The health services company...