Facilitate the flawless execution of business meetings and events within the U.S. and internationally for many levels of ExxonMobil management.
Primary Job Functions:
• Develop and execute plans for business meetings, luncheons, dinners, and receptions.
• Inspect and critically evaluate meeting space, lodging and related venues and services to ensure a consistently high standard of quality, safety and security.
• Select key suppliers, prepare budgets, negotiate and execute contracts in compliance with corporate guidelines.
• Audit and process payment on behalf of business units and associated service groups.
• Proper safeguarding and handling of sensitive, confidential, private or proprietary information and must ensure the safe involvement of participants.
• Ensure compliance with all ExxonMobil safety expectations from all vendors.
• Must be a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
• Available to travel up to 40% of time
• Experience with financial stewardship and reporting
• Experience with third-party contract stewardship
• Sensitivity to private and privileged information
• Familiarity with industry trends and technology
• Technology skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
• BS/BA in business management, hotel and restaurant management or equivalent degree/work experience
• Prior experience as a successful corporate event planner with a highly professional organization
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Effective project management & problem resolution skills
• Ability to accomplish goals by working through others
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to manage changing priorities
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer J
Location Houston, TX
Exxon Mobil - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
It's not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world's largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell and BP)....