Facilitate the flawless execution of business meetings and events within the U.S. and internationally for many levels of ExxonMobil management.
Position is located in Houston, Texas.
Primary Job Functions:
- Develop and execute plans for business meetings, luncheons, dinners, and receptions.
- Inspect and critically evaluate meeting space, lodging and related venues and services to ensure a consistently high standard of quality, safety and security.
- Select key suppliers, prepare budgets, negotiate and execute contracts in compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Audit and process payment on behalf of business units and associated service groups.
- Proper safeguarding and handling of sensitive, confidential, private or proprietary information and must ensure the safe involvement of participants.
- Ensure compliance with all ExxonMobil safety expectations from all vendors.
- Must be a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
- Available to travel up to 40% of time
- Experience with financial stewardship and reporting
- Experience with third-party contract stewardship
- Sensitivity to private and privileged information
- Familiarity with industry trends and technology
- Technology skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- BS/BA in business management, hotel and restaurant management or equivalent degree/work experience
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Location Houston, TX
- Prior experience as a successful corporate event planner with a highly professional organization
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective project management & problem resolution skills
- Ability to accomplish goals by working through others
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage changing priorities
Exxon Mobil - 10 months ago
It's not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world's largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell...