Manage the One-on-One booking system for Latin America and North America events |
Manage the event content Experience for LATAM events
- Set up the online One-on-One booking system for each event, working with the Product Management team to ensure the Agenda is up to date
- Confirm all One-on-One bookings via the system
- Confirm all Analyst/User Roundtable and Workshop bookings through the online system
- The point person from an operational perspective for all Analysts both pre-event and on-site
- Manage all Team Send enquiries including booking meetings with analysts and meeting room bookings
- Effectively communicate, collaborate and maintain relationships with clients and team participants
- Manage the booking desk and check-ins for all meetings on-site
- Work with the RES team to identify and confirm RES team on-site support when needed
- Work with the team on suggesting improvements to the booking system
- Help in the production of the Analyst Bioboard for on-site
- Ensure that all reports are distributed to the team as required
- Complete all post event analysis of the One-on-One meetings
- Work closely with program management and conference management in developing a client-focused agenda and maintaining the most up to date agenda in our client facing agenda builder tool
- Measure content results across the business in order to ensure client feedback is the highest priority in enhancements
- Collect feedback from attendees on how best to improve agenda online tool.
- Track enhancements of agenda builder tool, and work with other content planners and technical team on improvements and testing.
- Evaluate new trends and processes within the business
- Respond to client questions and problems
· Bachelors degree preferred
· 2-3 years event experience
· Strong Client focused/ Customer Service Skills
· Team Player - Reliable, Accountable
· Ability to work issues through to resolution.
· High sense of urgency
· Strong Oral & Written Communication Skills
· Strong Organizational Skills
Gartner, Inc. - 19 months ago
You might not know IT, but Gartner does. The company helps clients understand the information technology (IT) industry and make informed...