- Formed out of Security Benefit Corporation, a successful, national provider of retirement plans and services, se² is a business processing and technology services provider for the Annuity and Life Insurance Industry, providing life and annuity processing for both active and passive or “closed” blocks of business. Our core focus is offering third party administration (TPA) and business processing outsourcing (BPO) for client companies. We work with our clients to understand their current operating environment, technology platform, product features, and data interfaces to be able to focus on a collaborative approach with them to develop flexible, optimal solutions. se²’s platform has received national recognition by Dalbar for our quality service delivery and competency, as well as by leading technology organizations such as Forrester, Microsoft, and CIO Magazine for our technological advancements.
I – Event Coordination:
1. Develop effective and efficient working relationships with key individual representatives and other key outside parties at trade organizations – serve as “in house” expert and contact, when appropriate
2. Coordinate all sales conferences and tradeshows. Communicate with trade organization event coordinators and se² Sales team to plan and deliver effective sales conferences.
3. Maintain the conference schedule (spreadsheet) on SharePoint so that it is always accurate and up-to-date.
4. Lead regular meetings with the Business Development team (VP attendance required) to review conferences attended, upcoming events, discuss logistics, changes in attendance, sponsorships, etc.
5. Determine allocation of materials and resources for each event.
6. Coordinate all arrangements – travel, presentations, booth set ups, shipping of materials, etc.
7. Complete contracts, registrations and other required conference documentation.
8. Manage invoices and payments for arrangements, sponsorships, etc.
9. Create conference packets for attendees (attendee list, travel info, agenda, etc)
10. Coordinate pre and post-conference outreach to attendees for each event
11. Analyze expenditures and results from each event and determine cost vs effectiveness
12. Provide assistance to the CRM team for the annual partnership forum (theme development/branding, planning process, marketing coordination, landing and registration page coordination, possible sponsorship solicitation, etc.)
13. Coordinate and manage invoice payment for local event sponsorships (i.e. Run for the Money 5k, Winter Wonderland-TARC, etc.)
II - Marketing Support:
1. Manage marketing collateral and giveaway inventory levels, organization within office cabinets, place re-orders, and manage related expenses
2. Assist Marketing Manager with research and sourcing for new items, best cost, etc.
3. Support for internal events (i.e. ice cream socials, celebrations, quarterly business meetings, etc.)
4. Print documents, presentations, and/or put together materials for meetings, as needed
III – Sales Support:
1. Assist with preparation of sales folders and presentation materials
2. Provide support for prospect visits including room and a/v equipment reservation, printing agenda and sales decks, putting together marketing folders, coordinating catering, and notifying security of visitors.
3. Assist with special projects such as research and information gathering for RFPs, organizing documents in SharePoint, etc.
College degree in marketing or related field
At least three years of related work experience (experience in field can override degree field if applicable)
Organized and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
Strong project management and time management skills
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Must be flexible to change and able to work in a fast paced environment
Strong problem solving abilities
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, email and internet
Ability to manage Outlook calendars and email
Team player with ability to establish lasting relationships with internal staff, partners, and vendors
Ability to analyze and manage budget expenditures
Enthusiastic, positive, creative, and resourceful
Professional and discreet with confidential information
Send This Job to a Friend
Security Benefit Web - 2 years ago