Job Description: Great opportunity for an event
producer/event project manager to join a highly successful events company,
Joonbug.com. Joonbug is the largest producer of New Year’s Eve events in
the US. Those hired will be coordinating many different types of events all
year round and some of the biggest holiday parties of the year! From
small parties to large concerts you will do it all - must be able to take the
heat in the kitchen!
Pay: $30K+ depending on experience.
Benefits available after 3 months.
- Act as the company liaison for
the events production team
- Develop agendas/timelines
- Draft and adhere to event
- Prepare and manage documents to
track cost and expenses
- Venue assessments to create floor
- Logistics and coordination of
technical aspects (lighting, sound, staging)
- Negotiating with vendors
- Vendor contracts and agreements
- Sourcing and management of
staff, event crew, and security
- Printing and distribution
- Photography team management
- Post event reporting and
Hours: Production Managers are in our New York City office from 10:00 am
- 7:00 pm Mon. through Fri., plus some weekend hours, and extended hours during
the holidays. Production Managers will also be expected to work any produced
events which they help coordinate.
Please ATTACH YOUR RESUME . Feel free to cut and paste a cover
letter or simply tell us a little about yourself & why we should hire you
when you submit your application.
- Bachelor degree in a related
field (Hospitality, Communications, Marketing, etc.)
- Events production/project
management experience preferred
- Multi-tasker who thrives under
- Extremely organized, with an
eye for detail
- Great interpersonal &
leadership skills – must be resourceful!
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word,
- Ability to work events at night
and on weekends
- Critical to be present the
night of our Halloween (Oct. 29 and Oct. 31) and New Year’s Eve events
- Candidates must live in or
around Manhattan (meaning if you cannot get here via a subway do not apply
- there is no exception) & must have lived in the city for a minimum
of 6 months. Applicants not meeting these requirements WILL NOT be
must ATTACH A PICTURE or headshot of yourself. Applications
without a picture or headshot will not be considered.
* Due to
the high volume of applicants we will contact you if your experience meets our
SkyNet Media Group LLC - 15 months ago