Brunswick Zone XL in Brooklyn Park, MN is in search of an ambitious, passionate results driven Event Sales Assistant , to assist in the sales process in group event business The ideal candidate loves to sell and be a contributing member of the sales team. Be self motivated by accomplishment and eager to learn the products and demonstrate their value.
Go the extra mile to plan unique and memorable events that will exceed client expectations. Brunswick Zone XL is more than just a bowling center! We’re a 60,000 square foot of state-of-the-art full entertainment venue. With three state of the art, private meeting rooms and Strikerz bar and grill we have plenty of event space to sell. Not to mention lazer tag, arcade and of course bowling. Brunswick Zone XL has a brand new banquet menu to sell just in time for the holiday season. The opportunities to sell fun at Brunswick Zone XL are endless! Apply today and grow with an industry leader!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works directly with the Event Sales Manager to exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
• Assists in updating Reserve interactive daily and following up with al tracers daily
• Fully leverages incoming guest calls and sells event packages based on the client needs
• Promptly responds to guest inquiries from the website and returns all emails and voice messages within the business day
• Responsible for printing weekly BEO’s (Banquet Event Order) and distribution to all key staff to ensure flawless event execution.
• Takes the initiative to develop and improve sales skills, through internal and external sources
• Proactively contacts all previous youth, sport and social clients to ensure client retention
• Demonstrates a strong ability to upsell game cards, bowling, drink tickets, and banquet items.
• Attends local expos with the Event Sales Manager
• Assists and coordinates holiday, post prom, and other large events.
• Follows all standard procedures and policies in handling reservations. Ensures deposits and contracts are signed, received and recorded timely and accurately
• Assists with all Special Event sales and training activities, including lane to lane sales and teambuilding activities, etc
• Assist in following up with guest survey responses.
• Maintains favorable working relationship with team members to foster and promote a cooperative working environment.
• Maximizes internal sales opportunity by performing lane touches
• Other assigned duties
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Experience: Minimum of one year event/ meeting coordinating, inside sales or promotional experience in recreation facilities
Education Level: College degree preferred in, recreation management, hospitality or event planning
•Hourly pay plus variable quarterly bonus incentive
To Apply: Please complete all application tasks in order to be considered.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Brunswick Corporation - 2 years ago
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...