Brunswick Zone XL in St Peters, MO is in search of an experienced, passionate, results driven Event Sales Manager , to lead the sales process in group event business The ideal candidate loves to sell and be a contributing member of the management team. Be self motivated by accomplishment and eager to learn the products and demonstrate their value. Go the extra mile to plan unique and memorable events that will exceed client expectations. Brunswick Zone XL is more than just a bowling center!
We’re a 60,000 square foot of state-of-the-art full entertainment venue. With three state of the art, private meeting rooms and Fireside bar and grill we have plenty of event space to sell. Not to mention lazer tag, arcade and of course bowling. Brunswick Zone XL has a brand new banquet menu to sell just in time for the holiday season. The opportunities to sell fun at Brunswick Zone XL are endless!
Here are several key initiatives for the position:
If you are a proven sales professional yet under-challenged in your current or past hotel/hospitality/entertainment, this is your chance to grow with an industry leader! Competitive compensation and benefit program. Apply Today!
- Identify, develop and maintain key accounts from an established database as well as foster new relationships including yet not limited to corporate, social and youth groups! Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Weddings, fundraisers, company picnics, reunions are also highly encouraged.
- Conduct outside sales appointments and inside sales calls including bowling center lunch tours.
- Identify and develop group event leads through prospecting and approved networking activities. We provide the tools!
- Utilize social media tools and marketing platforms to help drive event awareness.
- Conduct and manage telesales and email campaigns with excellent results.
- Willingness to meet & greet group contacts as appropriate for relationship building.
- Desire to be a mover and shaker through attending, networking, and giving presentations at trade shows, event planner meetings, chamber of commerce functions and other community activities to promote the business.
- Desire to be a team player through regular communication with all other bowling center departments at weekly key staff meetings. It takes a team and we want you to be a part of all of the action.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
***Requires at least 60% of local travel. Must have reliable transportation.
- Five plus years in Hotel, Hospitality, Restaurant or Entertainment Event Sales entertainment within the hospitality industry.
- Minimum of three years of working with catering packages and BEO knowledge
- Basic knowledge of social media tools & marketing platforms
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications)
- Guest-driven; team oriented, and possesses strong negotiating skills
- Possess exceptional presentation skills as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities
About the Company
- Preferred College Degree in hospitality, communications, sales/marketing or related fields
For the past 165 years, Brunswick has been the industry’s leading operator of entertainment centers that includes traditional bowling centers and bowling family entertainment centers throughout the US, Canada and Europe. When you build, support products and services as exciting as Brunswick’s, you become part of a team that thrive on making people happy knowing that our customers live life to it’s fullest, our workforce stays focused on maintaining our leadership position in every industry we serve. Bowling Retail is a $200M Division consisting of 100 centers total with 90 located in the U.S, three in Canada and seven in Europe.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Brunswick Corporation - 18 months ago
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...