The Event Sales Representative contacts high-level executives from Fortune 100 companies to explain the value proposition of attending a Forrester event. The Event Sales Representative is responsible for achieving specific revenue goals on a monthly basis and works as a member of a team to achieve attendance targets. The position leads to other inside and outside sales opportunities within the sales organization based on performance.
• Sell seats for Forrester events in an assigned territory against an established monthly sales quota.
• Follow up with prospects and clients who have received marketing materials for Forrester events.
• Demonstrate the value of attending an event to prospects and complete the registration process.
• Record all information pertinent to event attendance in the internal customer database.
• Work as an active team member to ensure the sellout of each Forrester event.
• Gain the sales skills necessary to advance within the organization.
Forrester is looking for people who are inspired and inspiring. Our product is our intellectual capital, so we welcome and reward intellectual excellence, curiosity, and sophisticated thinking and look for:
• Six months or more of telesales, fundraising, customer service, or other sales experience.
• Executive-level phone skills and the ability to make approximately 70 to 80 phone calls a day.
• A professional attitude and the ability to interact with senior-level executives (e.g., CIO, CFO, and VP).
• An enthusiasm for and focus on meeting goals.
• An attention to detail.
• Strong follow-up skills and the ability to work on multiple projects.
• Computer literacy.
Forrester Research is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
Forrester Research - 23 months ago
Can't see the tech forest for the trees? Maybe a Forrester ranger can guide you through the technological timber. One of the leading...