Responsible for assisting with the utilization of Sonic Foundry’s technology to capture, broadcast and archive meetings, conferences and other events.
- Execute logistics for both customer and Sonic Foundry meetings, conferences and other events.
- Setup and manage hosted customer content.
- Assist with custom services such as custom event setup, management and presentation editing.
- Assist with product demos and training of customers, new employees and event partners.
Experience & Qualifactions
Equivalent of 4 years of college (Bachelors degree), equivalent professional license or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with tradeshow, conference, or AV industry performing audiovisual services and consulting.
- Basic technical knowledge; enterprise solutions product knowledge, Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with basic sales and marketing procedures.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
Sonic Foundry - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard